JOB COACH POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Part-time hours. Provide direct training, supervision, and transportation for adults with developmental disabilities in classroom, job site and community settings.
• Must be at least 18 years of age;
• High school diploma or GED;
• Six months of directly related experience preferred;
• Valid driver’s license in good standing;
• Car registration and vehicle insurance, if providing transportation for program participants or other coaches; and
• Successful clearance of criminal history background checks.
If interested, please complete the contractor application. We look forward to hear from you soon.
Below are hours for Adult and Summer Programs Monday – Friday:
|9:00 AM to 12:00 PM|
|12:00 PM to 3:00 PM|
|9:00 AM to 3:00 PM|